On March 25, the 6th Annual NYC Feminist Zine Fest took place in James Hall at Barnard College. A wide range of zine artists shared their work, including Lynn Thomas of Homoground, Katherine Arnoldi, Mariame Kaba and Barnard Zine Club. See the full list of tablers here.
Edwina Hay was there to check out the zines and capture portraits of several of the creators.
- Suze Myers (left) and Jordan Alam (right): Feminist Zine Fest NYC co-organizers
- Lynn Thomas of Homoground
- DJ Troy Frost
- Michelle Mancuso (left) and Morgan Sturgeon of Not Just a Boys Club
- Katherine Arnoldi
- Zines from Mariame Kaba
- Dawn Stahura (left) and Des Alaniz (right), creators of a zine called "Hope + Friendship = Love"
- Mia Ciallella (left) and Yisel Garcia (right), Barnard Zine Club
- Susan Graves assembling zines
- Priya Dadlani of Spicy Zine
- Stephanie Monohan, Mila Matveeva, and Alina Sabirianova
- Dre Gigoropol, who did custom drawings while you shopped, with a red panda by request