White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies
Super quick & easy. And very, very yummy.
1/3 Cup of Caster Sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Essence
2 1/4 Cups of Sifted Flour
200g White Chocolate
Icing Sugar (I use the ready made)
- Soften butter and add to bowl. Add sugar and vanilla essence, and blend until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and continue to beat until mixed through thoroughly.
- Sift flour and mix. Add half the amount of chocolate and cranberries.
- Roll out mixture on a floured surface (if you’re celebrating xmas in a hot climate like Australia, I find it helps to refrigerate for 10 minutes).
- Cut cookies into desired shapes.
- Bake at 180 degrees until lightly starting to brown.
- Mix icing sugar as per packet instuctions, and lather onto cookies.
- Chop remaining chocolate and cranberries into small pieces, and place over icing sugar before it sets.