A healthier but super delicious way of enjoying some chips! These are too good!
3-4 Tablespoons of Chilli infused Olive Oil
Hot Chilli Flakes
Parmesan Cheese (powder)
- Peel and julienne parsnips (to do this I cut in half lengthways, then half widthways, and then finely sliced).
- Poor 3-4 Tablespoon of Chilli infused olive oil (if you don’t have any, you can infuse it yourself with some fresh chillis, or alternatively just use regular olive oil).
- Sprinkle chilli flakes and parmesan cheese ontop. Add a small sprinkle of salt.
- Mix well with your hands – make sure all the parsnip is evenly coated.
- Spread over some baking powder (try only for a single layer) and bake until golden (about 5-10 mins at 200 degrees).