Culinary News: Taco Bell Introduces Cheesy Cheeto Burrito

Now you can read us on your iPhone and iPad! Check out the BTRtoday app.

I have a confession: I’ve never eaten at Taco Bell. It’s that guilty pleasure spot that so many have tried to lure me to but I’ve denied outright: watching the commercials makes me feel ill, and furthermore that whole scandal that broke, suggesting that their meat was only 35 percent beef, didn’t exactly have my mouth watering to try the mysterious remaining 65 percent.

I have, however, had my fair share of Cheetos. Now, the two are being combined, in Cheeto stuffed burritos available at the fast food chain. I gotta be honest, it looks fucking disgusting. The chain will be testing the Cheesy Cheetos Burrito and potentially giving it a permanent spot on their menu. For one dollar. ONE DOLLAR. Horrifying.

Perhaps I’m a snob, but I don’t understand what would compel somebody to do something like create a Cheesy Cheeto Burrito. Wait, actually I do, it’s weed guys. It’s definitely weed. The only explanation is that everybody who works in the higher ranks at Taco Bell is literally stoned all the time.

Anyways, if you’re feeling brave (or stupid) you can try this new menu item at select Taco Bell locations throughout the US starting in August.

I’ll pass.

recommendations