With veggies, cheese, and fresh herbs, this summer salad is the answer to your question of what to make on a balmy evening!
What You’ll Need:
- Fresh mozzarella
- Olive oil
- Fresh Basil
- Salt and pepper
- Chop eggplant into cubes.
- In a cast/iron pan, heat olive oil.
- Add cubes of eggplant, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop mozzarella into similarly sized cubes.
- Rough chop a handful of basil.
- When eggplant is cooked, transfer to a large bowl.
- Add mozzarella and basil. Mix.
- The mozzarella should melt partially, but not completely.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve while warm!