Now you can read us on your iPhone and iPad! Check out the BTRtoday app.
For a quick, easy meal that will be ready in minutes, whip up some coconut shrimp!
What You’ll Need:
- One pound shrimp
- Coconut milk
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Red pepper flakes
- Place shrimp in a large metal bowl.
- Peel two cloves of garlic and a generous amount of ginger. Grate and add to shrimp bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of sesame oil and a tablespoon of soy sauce. Mix together.
- Add a teaspoon of red pepper flakes, and squeeze the juice of half a lime on top.
- In a large pan, heat sesame oil on medium-high.
- Cook shrimp for about 30 seconds to a minute each side.
- Turn off heat, and add two tablespoons of coconut milk to shrimp mixture.
- Serve with white rice and fresh lime!