Now you can read us on your iPhone and iPad! Check out the BTRtoday app.
Don’t store your grills away for the season just yet! Try this recipe and enjoy your last BBQ before the cold winds of Father Winter blow through.
What You’ll Need:
- Ribeye steak
- Brown sugar
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
1. At least an hour before cooking, remove steak from refrigerator.
2. In a small bowl, mix together two tablespoons brown sugar, one teaspoon garlic powder, half a teaspoon of paprika and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Rub steak with spice mixture and let sit.
4. Ten minutes before cooking, heat up grill.
5. Place steaks on hot grill.
6. For medium rare, cook steaks for five minutes a side.
7. Remove from heat, and allow meat to rest for five to ten minutes.
8. Serve, and enjoy!