Now you can read us on your iPhone and iPad! Check out the BTRtoday app.
What You’ll Need:
- Lamb leg steaks (however many portions you are serving)
- Ground cumin
- Curry powder
- Light brown Sugar
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- In a bowl, combine one fourth of a cup brown sugar, one tablespoon cumin, one teaspoon curry powder, one teaspoon paprika and one teaspoon garlic powder. Finish with a pinch of salt and fresh-ground pepper.
- Rub lamb steaks with mixture, and place out at room temperature for approximately one hour.
- Heat olive oil in a cast-iron pan, on medium high.
- Place lamb in pan and cook for two and a half to three minutes a side.
- Allow lamb to rest for five to ten minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!