BTR is heading Back To School, and Sew & Tell’s got the latest looks in campus fashion on today’s show, courtesy of Her Campus! Her Campus is the premier global community and incredible resource for college women, founded by Harvard students Stephanie Kaplan Lewis, Windsor Hanger Western, and Annie Wang. Join me this week for a conversation with Annie Wang, the CPO and Creative Director for Her Campus, who will share the story of how Her Campus began, her current role at Her Campus and how its grown, what it takes to be a Her Campus contributor, some hot fashion looks for the fall semester, a few practical tips on how to build a solid college wardrobe, details about October’s upcoming College Fashion Week, and more!
Plus, you’ll hear a playlist chock full of brand new music to carry you through the fall, with fresh tracks from Los Angeles band The Mynabirds and Colorado’s Land Lines, as well as songs off the debuts from electro pop duo Fake Tears and Seattle singer-songwriter Briana Marela. So study up in style with Her Campus on BTR’s Sew & Tell!
Annie Wang, Co-founder, CPO and Creative Director of Her Campus
(All photos courtesy of Her Campus)
Co-founders: (from left) Windsor Hanger Western, Annie Wang, and Stephanie Kaplan Lewis
Selections from College Fashion Week 2014
Don’t miss the Her Campus Fall Semester fashion & lifestyle content! Study up with…
– The 7 Trends You Need to Rock This Fall
– 5 Essential Pieces That’ll Upgrade Your Fall Wardrobe
– 13 Essential College Uniforms Every Collegiate Needs to Own
– 5 Back-to-School Sales You NEED to Shop
– 3 Back-to-School Outfits to Wear (Without Looking Like You Tried Too Hard)
– Quiz: Which Fall Fashion Trend is for You? (I have to admit, my trend result of a plaid shirt dress is pretty much 100% spot on!)
– And to cover all your bases, visit the comprehensive Her Campus Back To School 2015 section!
For more fantastic Her Campus networks & resources, be sure to check out…
– Her Campus Blogger Network
– Her Conference™
– College Fashion Week®
– Her Campus Shop
– And for stellar high school students, the Her Campus High School Ambassador Program, and Her Conference™: High School
(Photo by Orlin Nedkov)
(Photo by Glenn Ross)
(Photo by Jessica Ewald)
Joe Virgillito chats with Prof. Gerald Friedman about COVID-19 and the case for Medicare For All. J. McVay and Jacqueline Soller discuss 2011 movie, ‘Contagion.’ Plus a preview of Scoville Unit’s upcoming BTR Live Studio session. | listen