Frankie and the Witch Fingers take the top spot on this week’s BTR Top 10! Their album Monsters Eating People Eating Monsters is out now on Greenway/RAS.
Debuting on the countdown this week are Death Valley Girls, Idles, and Yves Jarvis.
Here’s the full list:
1. FRANKIE AND THE WITCH FINGERS, Monsters Eating People Eating Monsters (Greenway/RAS)
2. LAURA JANE GRACE, Stay Alive (Polyvinyl Records)
3. HESS, Lamplight Hotel (Baby Robot)
4. BORN RUFFIANS, Squeeze (Yep Roc)
5. ALEX THE ASTRONAUT, The Theory of Absolutely Nothing (Nettwerk)
6. DEATH VALLEY GIRLS, Under the Spell of Joy (Suicide Squeeze)
7. PHOTO OPS, Pure at Heart (Western Vinyl)
8. IDLES, Ultra Mono (Partisan)
9. YVES JARVIS, Sunday Rock Song Stock (ANTI-)
10. WILL BUTLER, Generations (Merge)
Joyful Noise Recordings is an Indianapolis-based eclectic indie label begun in 2003 by Karl Hofstetter. In this episode, we'll hear a ton of great music from the label's releases, along with an interview with Karl where we cover the label's beginnings, the importance of physical art objects, and how… | listen
#StopAsianHate! Do we need to say more? Yes, we do—with music & resources. | read
Bartees Cox is a songwriter and producer who spent years playing in bands in Brooklyn before making the move to Washington, DC, where his solo project, Bartees Strange, took focus and grew - from an album of reinterpretations of The National’s music to his stunning full-length, genre-bending… | watch