Tex Mex Tacos with DJPATRICKK
Nothing fancy, these tacos are just for fun. 🙂
Seasoning (from Allrecipes.com):
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 lb. ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 16oz. can of tomato puree or tomato salsa
Taco shells or tortillas
Chopped vegetables and cheese for topping
1. Mix seasoning and set aside
2. Heat pan, sautee onion in oil on medium heat for five minutes.
3. Add beef, cook on high (until browned), mixing constantly.
4. Add seasoning, tomato puree and/or salsa, and turn heat down to medium. Cook for five to ten minutes, until mixture thickens. Stir continually.
5. Serve in shells with toppings. It’s fun!
Times New Viking
Bartees Cox is a songwriter and producer who spent years playing in bands in Brooklyn before making the move to Washington, DC, where his solo project, Bartees Strange, took focus and grew - from an album of reinterpretations of The National’s music to his stunning full-length, genre-bending… | watch
Whether you're a metalhead or not, this NYC trio will have you wrapped up in its soothing dark thrashers. | read
Aliah Sheffield is the singer/songwriter also known as Nikkie Aliah. Her song, “Earth is Ghetto,” recently went viral and she chatted with Nikkiesha about what led her to her viral moment, her musical inspirations, and what she hopes and plans to do next… oh, and tequila. This podcast is… | listen